St John's Church Centre Rooms
There are a variety of room sizes and configurations available.
- Jack Wardle Hall: a large hall with wooden flooring, it can seat approximately 180 people in a number of configurations. Equipped with a versatile sound system and dual projectors. Access to main kitchen and serving hatch.
- Cranmer Room: this room can seat around 60 people, with a serving hatch to the main kitchen.
- Whitefield Room: a slightly smaller room with its own small self-contained kitchen for preparing drinks.
- Appleby and Alexander Rooms: flexible classroom-style facilities.
- Henry Room: similar size to the Appleby and Alexander rooms, but with sofas, and a small wet-area for crafts etc.
Please note: the maximum capacity of the Church Centre, for safety and planning reasons, is less than the total capacity of the rooms listed above.
The main Church Centre kitchen is a well equipped facility, with commercial-quality equipment, capable of producing meals for over a hundred people. The Whitefield Room has a small kitchen for drinks preparation.
All rooms in the Church Centre have easy-to-use projectors and sound systems. The large Jack Wardle Hall also has a full PA system and hearing aid loop. The video and sound from the Jack Wardle Hall can be networked to other Church Centre rooms, useful for example for overflow seating or creche facilities.
High-speed wireless internet access is available throughout the Church Centre. Wired access is also available if required.
St John's Church Centre has full disabled access, including disabled parking and disabled toilets. If you have any special needs, please contact us.
Terms and Conditions
You can download our terms and conditions from the Bookings page.