We have revised our arrangements for attending church from October 2021 onwards. Everyone is welcome to join us in the building, but please note the following guidelines:
- please wear a mask when entering and leaving the building
- hand sanitiser is provided and we encourage you to use it on arrival
- there are three seating zones in church. The Welcome Team will guide you to the zone of your choice on arrival:
- Zone 1 - where no masks are required - this is the right side of the nave (the main body of the church)
- Zone 2 - where masks are to be worn at all times, including when singing - this is the left side of the nave and right side of the church extension
- Zone 3 - an area for those who want more personal space (capacity is limited). Masks are required in Zone 3 which is the side chapel
- apart from in Zone 3, seating is no longer socially distanced
- the building will be appropriately ventilated
- it is not mandatory, but you may like to consider taking a Lateral Flow Test before coming to church
In general, we must treat each other with love and consideration. As much as is possible, we must recognise and respect different attitudes and concerns.
Please read below for advice on COVID symptoms and PCR testing.
Please do not come to church if:
- You have tested positive for COVID within the last 10 days
- You have, or think you have, symptoms of COVID
If you have symptoms such as a headache, a stuffed or runny nose, tiredness or weakness, aches and pains, sore throat or diarrhoea, the advice is that you should take a PCR test as a precaution. If you have any of the main symptoms of COVID-19 such as a high temperature, a new continuous cough or loss or change to your sense of smell or taste you must stay at home and book a PCR test.
For more information on COVID symptoms, please see the NHS website and the ZOE Covid Study website. For details of how to book a PCR test, a good source of information is the Cheshire West and Chester Council website.