Recordings of St John's sermons and talks are published as a podcast, so you can receive them on your smartphone, tablet or laptop (iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows) as soon as they are published.
The podcast is available free of charge from a variety of places, including Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
New recordings are usually added early each week. There may be occasional delays if we are away or on holiday, but we will catch up over time.
Playing St John's Podcast
There are many ways of listening to podcasts - some ideas are listed below:
- iPhones and iPads: the Apple Podcasts app is probably installed already. If not it's available from the Apple Store free of charge. Search for "St John's Hartford". Some help is available here (link to Apple website).
- Android phones and tablets: There is no built-in podcast app, but many are available in the Google Play store. Two options are Google Podcasts and Podcast Addict (available in free and paid versions). Just install one of the apps and search for "St John's Hartford".
- Spotify: click on this link to access our podcast on Spotify
- Windows computers: go to the Store and look for a podcast player, there are plenty of free options. Once installed, just search for "St John's Hartford".
- Other media players: you may be able to use this link to subscribe to our RSS feed